Google
 

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tennis elbow??

I'm not sure what's wrong with my right elbow. I know it may seem like I complain alot, but, seriously, my elbow hurts bad. Yesterday it was all I could do to work out with light weight. I do three sets at the bench, and three sets of curls, but that was all I could do. I then ran 2.5 miles, and I met some guys at the field to hit and field the softball. I couldn't even throw overhanded. I practically had to toss it underhanded. I'm not sure what happened; I can't remember anything specific happening. Anyway, I'm gonna keep on working it. I figure sooner or later the soreness will go away. I done really good yesterday; I exercised and ate 1 bowl of cereal and a healthy snack bar and a little soup and some grilled chicken.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3