Google
 

Monday, July 9, 2007

Garage Storage

If your garage is like mine it could use some cleaning out and organizing. Too often my garage is the place to put things that you do not have anywhere else to put them. So, I have been thinking about getting some garage cabinets to store some of this stuff. I found some really nice ones at www.carguygarage.com. They look like they are very well made. The cabinets are made out of 3/4" PVC laminate with polyurethane coating. They have adjustable feet and hinges and feature a laminate work top surface. They come in lots of different sizes as well: wall mount, locker style, base style, or rolling base style. They might be a little pricey, but they are definitely well made and would tremendously help out in my organizing efforts. I am definitely going to give them a second look.

This has been a sponsored or paid post.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3