Google
 

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Green/Herbal Tea

Is this the same. I'm not sure if Green tea is the same as Herbal tea or not, but, in my opinion, this herbal tea is awful. I know it is suppose to be very healthy, and that is why I've tried drinking it for the past three days. I can't take it any more. Every time I drink it, I feel like I have to puke. I know know one really wants to know that, but it's true. If you can stomach, by all means drink it, because it's definitely good for you. I just can't handle it.

1 comment:

ChiefFamilyOfficer said...

Are you brewing your own? If so, it might just be too strong - green tea can be bitter. If you're drinking the bottled Lipton kind, I think it's terrible and tastes nothing like green tea. To make sure you know what the real thing tastes like, you might want to go to a Japanese restaurant and order it. Good luck!

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3