Google
 

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

NHL Draft


I know that I have told you guys that I am a major sports fan. One sport that I am trying to get into lately is hockey. It seems to be a high energy sport with a lot of action. The National Hockey League has recently had its draft. You can get the complete results of the 2007 nhl draft at hockeysfuture.com. I have found it to be a really well written site. It contains reviews for all the teams' draft choices and what their impact will be on the teams' future. Another very interesting part of the site is a list of all the top prospects from North America and Europe. You can really see where the future of hockey is going to come from and who the big names will be for years to come. So if you are into hockey or just a casual fan then hockeysfuture.com is a great site to check out.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3