Google
 

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cocktails

First of all, let me say that I not a big "drinker", but a little is good for the stomach. Notice I did say a little. I have a few friends who get crazy drunk and use the excuse, "well it's good for my stomach." That's not at all true.

If you do, however, enjoy a social drink, or just a little private drink, every now and then, you need to check out these mixed drink recipes. Supercochtails.com has all kinds of mixed drink ideas. By visiting this site, not only can you get recipe ideas, but you can also get ideas for drinking games. Everyone loves a good drinking game, right? Visit supercocktails.com and check it out for yourself.

While drinking in moderation is not unhealthy or bad for you, drinking unwisely can be deadly. Please, drink responsible.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3