Google
 

Friday, July 20, 2007

OK, I'll admit...

I'm a baby when it comes to people cutting on me. For about a year, I've had a knot,probably just a fatty tissue, on my arm. It's never hurt before; so I've never worried about it. About a month ago, it started hurting, and it just got worse. I finally went to the doctor, and he deadened my arm and cut it out right there. It took about 5 minutes. First of all, I can handle pain. That's not what gets me, but sitting there, feeling him working on my arm , and imagining what was going on almost caused me to pass out in the chair. When he finished stitching me up, I was as white as snow. If I ever have to have any kind of "real" surgery, I don't know what I'll do. Maybe if I work hard to keep my body in shape, I can avoid that.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3