Google
 

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Blogging

I have been blogging for a few months now. I started blogging to kinda keep a diary of my daily workouts and help me stay motivated. As I got more involved, I noticed many blogs that were not only posting about there daily lives, but they were also making a little extra cash. Now, I am not saying that money is everything, but it can help. I started researching some of the ways I could monetize my blog. I joined several sites where you can actually get paid to post about different sites.

The best site like this that I have been able to find is payperpost.com. Many sites and blogs choose to advertise by word of mouth ethics; so they are willing to pay bloggers to write post about their site. Of course there are requirements. One of the great things about payperpost.com is that it list opportunities and allows you to choose which one you wish to post about. You fill out a profile can meet, online, other bloggers. If you are interested in making a little extra cash, and you enjoy blogging, you should definitely visit payperpost.com. It is free to join, so there is no way to lose.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3