Google
 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Who really cares??

Sure, I'd like to have perfectly chisled abs, cut biceps, formed pecs, etc. I must admit that's one of my motivations for going to the gym. When you think about it, who would love to have that. The more I observe people, though, I realize that stuff like that really isn't important. Oh, I definitely believe in being healthy. I think that's extremely important; I'm just talking about having the skupltured body. I know that, on an average, a healthy lifestyle leads to a longer, happier life. I'm not sure how it is all over the world, but in my little corner, just as many "out-of-shape" men end up with just as many beautiful girls as "in-shape" men, but it's not only about attracting the opposite sex. Men and women who are obsessed with physical fitness seem, and I've been around a few, less happy than men and women who are healthy but not obsessed. I mean, when it comes right down to it, who the heck cares that you're not perfect. I know I don't, and I definitely know I'm far from perfect. An incident that happened to me today--which I will not mention--brought that thought to my mind.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3