Google
 

Monday, June 18, 2007

Burn Notice's Survivor


USA Network's Burn Notice is a new series starting June 28th. In it Michael Westen, a CIA spy, gets blacklisted or posted as unreliable to other spy agencies. He loses his job. His bank accounts are frozen, and he has to hide from the Central Intelligence Agency while trying to figure out who done this to him. It looks like it will be a pretty good television program.

When I saw this advertised I could not help but wonder how I would survive if something like this happened to me. If I was dumped into an unknown city with no money and no one to contact, how would I stay alive? Since I am not all that street smart, I would probably first hit the homeless shelter. I would probably sleep there and use that as my base of operations. Not too many questions asked there. I would probably try to keep moving. Try to get some manual labor jobs like construction or working in the back of some restaurant. Again not too many questions asked with those types of jobs (maybe even get some free food with the restaurant deal). Then, once I had some money saved up I would try to start a new life with a new identity. I know easier said than done. I would probably die or the CIA would get me the first night.

If you want to see how Michael Westen survives this situation check out Burn Notice.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3