Google
 

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Perfect stoole softener

We all know that it's not healthy to go days, even a couple of days, without having a BM. Bad subject, I know, but a fact of life. Well, I found the perfect solution to constipation. Allow me to tell my story and explain.

Just this morning, I was waiting patiently at a red light. A big, big dumptruck--may have look to me a lot bigger than it truly was--ran the red light. A car, who was attempting to cross, slammed on brakes in the middle of the intersection to try to avoid being T-boned by this insane driver. The truck swerved to miss the car and came within milimeters of takin the front completely off my Honda Civic. It was just a couple of seconds later that I realized that I had no extra underwear in my car. Who needs exlaxs?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3