Google
 

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sweat the Weight Off

I bet I've lost five pounds in sweat in the past couple of days. No, I didn't go to a suana unless that's what you call central Georgia. I've been helping my dad tear down an old outbuilding he had in his backyard. It was over thirty years old and was about half rotted down. At least it was cooler this week. The heat index was only around 95 to 97 instead of the 105 to 107 it was last week. Still with 100% humidity you do a lot of sweating. It was good exercise and it made up for the lack of good eating and activities that I have left off due to being extremely busy at work. Anyway, my dad appreciated the help and that reminds me, Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3