Google
 

Monday, June 18, 2007

Cycling

One of my favorite exercises is riding my bicycle. Not only is it a great cardio workout, but it works nearly every muscle in the body, including all of the leg muscles, your back, arms, shoulders and even abs. I enjoy cycling more than running or walking. I guess it's because I can cover more ground and view more scenary.

I recently stumbled onto a great bicycling site. Wekeepyoucycling.com is an online store where you can anything you want for your bicycle. Anything from Swiss Stop Performance Brake Pads to KEO Carbon Pedals, Wekeepyoucycling.com has it.

Believe me, living in Central Georgia, I know how hot it can get outside. I know how tempting it is to stay inside in the A.C. and watch TV; however, I usually find time to ride my bike at least three times a week. I've bought all kinds of cool stuff from wekeepyoucycling.com that makes my bike rides easier and more enjoyable. If you're a cycling fan, you should definitely visit this store.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3