Google
 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Running

I mentioned yesterday how I've gravitated to bicycling instead of running, but I do still run at least once a week--sometimes more. When I was in high school, I ran all of the time. What's funny is I was so comptetative, I would kill myself before I'd let someone pass me on the track. Seriously, my side would be hurting, calfs cramping, but I'd still run. I've since learned that an 8 min or 10 min or 12 min or however long mile is the same distance as a 6 min mile. Just because it may take you a little longer to go the same distance as someone else is no reason to give up exercising. It doesn't mean you're any less of a person. The key to health, and weight-loss, is exercise. It's a proven fact that, on an average, people who exercise live a longer, healthier life. So, just because it may take you 20 minutes to walk a mile doesn't mean you're just wasting your time. Keep it up. Soon the 20 minutes will turn into 18 minutes, then 15 minutes and so on. KEEP IT UP!!!

1 comment:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3