Google
 

Friday, June 15, 2007

Music

How many of you guys listen to music while exercising? I think I'd be safe in saying that the majority of us do. It helps motivate me. I absolutely love music. If I had to choose a favorite type, I'm not sure that I could. I love some country and rock'n'roll. Actually, I'm a drummer and play in a local band sometimes on the weekend.

One of my favorite bands of all time is The Police. Have you guys seen heard the new police cd. It has some of their biggest hits on it. I guess one of my favorite of their hits is Roxanne. One of the reasons, probably, is that I love playing it. Their music is very unique. They are one of those bands that, as soon as you hear one of their songs begin, you know it's The Police. Their energy and styles have inspired and influenced bands so much. I know some of their music and energy has influenced the small, no-name band I'm in. If you haven't already, you really need to pick up the new police cd. I believe that, even if you're not a huge Police fan, or a fan of that type music, you'll still enjoy this cd. I can't think of a bad song on the whole cd. It's just an all around great project, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3