Google
 

Monday, June 18, 2007

Interesting Weekend...

So I hope all you Fathers had a wonderful Father's Day. I took mine out to eat yesterday, and we had a great time. I did have an interesting night last night. Along with everything else I do, I work with my local fire and rescue squad. Last night we got a call to stand by at the small local airport, which is not operational at night, for a possible emergency crash landing either at the airport or on the interstate. We stayed there about 30 minutes before we got word that the pilot was able to make it safely to the airport in a neighboring county. Fortunately, everything was ok. He was having engine failure and was very close to crashing. In my years of working rescue, that would've been a first. Thank God it was avoided.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3