Google
 

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tennis


One fun way to exercise that I have found is playing tennis. I am not very good at it, but it is fun. The sport requires a lot of running and hand eye coordination which makes it a very good aerobic exercise as well as a fun sport or pasttime. I have been playing now for a few months. I find it very stimulating. I am starting to become a better player, but my serve could use a lot of work. I am thinking about getting some better equipment, so I will not feel inadequate when playing with some of my more experienced friends.

The best site that I have found for tennis equipment is Tennis Plaza. They have everything that you need including shoes, raquets, apparel, strings, bags, balls, and other accessories. You can order by toll free phone or securely over the internet with a very user friendly interface. I especially like the tennis skirts. They are very fashionable and are offered at a reasonable price. They have brand names with the latest garment technology including ClimaCool that keeps you dry and cool. I also like the tennis shirts. They have shirts for Men, Women, Boys, and Girls. They also have name brands that include moisture wicking knit fabric that allows the sweat to wick away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable. They also have a good selection of tennis strings. They have strings that vary in gauge, length, and features. The strings allow more feel, do not slide during play, and have good elasticity allowing for better ball pocketing resulting in more precision and control.

So I suggest everyone to try taking up tennis as a sport and exercise. I also suggest checking out Tennis Plaza for all your tennis equipment.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3