Google
 

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ink Cartridges

I love computing, and I love using productivity software to make professional looking documents and specialty items. However, one of the biggest expenses I encounter is ink for printing, and it seems like the cartridges never seem to last long enough for what I have to pay for them. At work we use an HP Laserjet 4100, and its Hewlett Packard LaserJet printer cartridge costs well over one hundred dollars. At home I use an Epson printer and its ink cartridges cost over thirty dollars. It takes two cartridges a black and a color, and for some reason they both seem to always run out at the same time. So, I am always looking for ways to save money on ink cartridges since this is one of my biggest computing expenses. Inkjetdeals.info is a cool site that lists discount online stores that sell cheap inkjet and laser toner cartridges. They have listings for all major brands. They also have inkjet coupons available for these online merchants to allow you to have even deeper discounts. They also have various printer information ranging from troubleshooting information to tips on how to save ink. So if you are like me and are tired of spending lots of money on ink that I seriously suggest you check out Inkjetdeals.info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like computer and if I use computer than I want some print. After all I have to use printer and printer use Ink Cartridges without it I can not run my work. So it should be cheap and good.
_________________________
bush
Great Deals on Printer Ink Cartridges - Up to 65% Off HP, Espon, Lexmark, Dell, Canon and more.
Ink Cartridges

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3