Google
 

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lighting

With the expection of sleeping or watching a movie, I hate being in the dark. I'm not scared of it, I just had rather thing be bright. Some friends and I were grilling the other night, and I had forgotten to hook up the outside light; we had to grill in the dark--with a flash light. I have recently been shopping online for some outside lighting.

I have found a great website, farreys.com, that has lighting for all your needs. The have anything from fine art lamps to house of troy lighting. I bet I spent an hour on this site, and I still haven't made up my mind on a specific outside light. There are so many different and great models. If you need any kind of lighting, check them out.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3