Google
 

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Pain in the Neck

I have had a crick in my neck since Monday. I got it Monday morning when I was brushing my teeth of all things. I guess I was brushing too vigorously or turned the wrong way, but all of a sudden a sharp pain ran down my neck and then my neck and the muscles in my shoulder and shoulder blade tightened into a knot. I could turn my head very little on Monday. Each day it has gradually gotten better. If anybody knows any remedies let me know. I have tried heat. I have tried ice. I have tried alternating heat and ice. I've tried tylenol and menthol medicated patches. It only provides temporary relief. I can now move my head in any direction but my neck and shoulder are still very tight and if I move it just right I still receive a shock of pain.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3