Google
 

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Bedroom Furniture


I have been looking for a new bedroom furniture suit. I have looked at a lot of the local furniture stores but have not found exactly what I am looking for. I come across a website for Houston Furniture. I found the bedroom suit pictured here and it really grabbed my attention. It has that kind of rustic look to it but at the same time it is very contemporary in its style. I like the spindles on the footboard and headboard. I also like the matching look of the nightstand and dresser. Finally, the matching wall mirror just kind of sets it all off and brings it together. The finish on it, which looks like a type of oak to me, is just the right shade that I am looking for. There are other accessories also available with it like a television armoire that I might would like. I think it would look great in my bedroom. My walls and floor are similar to those in the picture so I feel this bedroom suit would be a great fit for my room. If you are looking for furniture like me check out GalleryFurniture.com.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3