Google
 

Monday, August 20, 2007

Interior designing

Ok, I'm not an interior designer, but this past weekend, my cousin hung ceiling fans and lights in his new house. Even I recognized how well they went with the colors of the house. Finding the right lights and fans for the house is not as easy as it sounds, but my cousin visited Farreys.com and picked out his light fixtures.

Farreys has a wonderful selection of home lighting. You have an opportunity to choose type, style, brand, etc. Farreys has beautiful chandeliers, and they also have a wide variety of outdoor lighting.

If your interested in new lighting or ceiling fans, check out farreys.com. Hanging lights in the Georgia heat is also an excellent workout. I think I lost 10lbs yesterday.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3