Google
 

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Moving

Yesterday, I help my sister move 200 miles to Charleston, SC. It was quite a workout. She moved, bed, dresser and all, to the second floor of a apartment. I almost busted my right knee, and it's really sore this morning; other than that, we got through it relatively injury free. It was quite an accomplishment for me and my petite sister. I did tell her not to plan to move again though.

I still haven't been able to get in the gym. Sat. night, we had a terrible storm come through our county. I'm work with the fire and rescue here; so I was out all Sat. night clearing road and getting people out of there houses to safety. It was a very long night, and I still haven't caught up on my sleep. No one died though, just a lot of cars and houses totalled.

Lastly, my heart goes out to the victims and their families at VT. What a terrible tragedy! My prayers and thoughts are with VT.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3