Google
 

Monday, April 2, 2007

Good start...

Well, April's off to a good start. I went to a Easter Cantata yesterday morning. It was good. No one really "fooled" me yesterday as I was on my guard all day. I didn't really have time for a lot of exercise this weekend; I couldn't get to the gym. I just done a few curls, sit-ups and push-ups at home. I've been suckered into coaching another teeball team this year(5-6 year olds); so that'll take up my Tuesday and Thursday nights at the gym for the next couple of months. It can be fun, but also very aggrevating. Thirteen 5 and 6 year olds on one field, how do you hold their attention. They're constantly playing in the dirt, trying to catch bugs, or wrestling with on another. It's cute for awhile, but then it becomes annoying. Anyway, I've got to get this Monday morning started. Hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3