Google
 

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Blank

I sitting here, and I can't think of anything to write about. I couldn't workout out yesterday, because I left work and went straight to Church. I ate pizza yesterday and cereal last night. It's a beautiful day outside, and I'm stuck in an office. I have off tomorrow, though. That's wonderful. My fiance's whole family has been sick, so I've been keeping my distance from them. I think sometimes physical sickness can be a bit mental. If everyone around you feels bad, I think sometimes we just think we feel bad also. Yesterday I was on the phone with Necole, and I caught myself saying, "I don't feel really good." When I got off the phone, I realize that I really felt fine. Probably just me, and I'm just rambling now; so, I probably won't have a chance to logon this weekend. You guys have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3