Google
 

Thursday, April 19, 2007

FINALLY

I was finally able to return to the gym after 2 weeks. I'm paying today though. I am so sore. I surprised that I had lost 3lbs since I had last visited the gym. I think it's because I've been cautious of what I've eaten knowing I would not have time to workout. Losing weight is mostly about what you eat. If you're truly serious about losing weight, all you have to do is eat healthy and moderately. When you start feeling full, just stop eating. Whatever you do, don't go back for seconds. Eating just because it taste good will definitely not help you lose weight.

By the way, I'm soo happy Sanjiah is finally off AI. I was really starting to wonder about the people voting. There is hope for America after all.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3