Google
 

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Weight Training

I'm not a body builder or anything, nor do I subscribe to muscle magazine with all these workout programs to follow. I'm not even sure I work out properly. I do try to make sure I bench and squat at least once a week. I think those two are the most important. I usually bench twice a week--at the first of the week, heavy; in the middle of the week, light. I don't have my days laid out where I work legs one day, chest the next, arms the next and back the next. Usually I work my chest, back and a little arms on the same day. Then I usually work legs, back and a little chest. Then I will work arms and chest. I try to throw in abs everyday I workout. Of course I warm up and end the workout with cardio. I'm sure that's not the proper way to workout, but it works for me. Any of you guys have any helpful tips?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3