Google
 

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Playing Tennis

Yesterday I played tennis with NoCaloriesNeeded. I've never played tennis except for just hitting the ball around. I finally got where I could halfway serve(I'm a pretty quick learning when it comes to sports). I got smoked the first set, but by the second set I was catching on. I think by the second game I may have been able to compete a little; however, we weren't able to finish the second set. The wind was blowing really hard, I misjudged a high ball, backpeddled too fast, tried to reposition my feet and you can guess what happened. I broke my fall with my elbow. I swelled up like a tennis ball, and that ended my day. Through NCN's uncontrollable laughter, he did offer to carry me to the ER, but it wasn't that serious. I don't think I broke anything, because today, most of the swelling is gone. It's just really sore. We played for like an hour, and I got a great workout in. I'll be ready next week. Just keep this important fact in mind: YOU CAN'T RUN AS FAST BACKWARDS AS YOU CAN FORWARD!! YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF LOOK CLUMSY AND STUPID!!

1 comment:

Marielos said...

The information contained in this site is very important to you. This page offers the ability to find information concerning any sport and any country. It's really important to visit this site. Never saw anything like before. We wholeheartedly recommend.

The best place for mlb apparel,fantasy mlb, 2007 mlb rumor.
For more information visit:
http://www.bet911.com

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3