Google
 

Monday, May 7, 2007

Another Week

Another Monday. It was so hard to get up this morning for some reason. I wasn't too busy this weekend, so I really have no excuse. Saturday I worked out really hard. It's been a while sinces I'd worked legs becauses of a mild strain, but I did Saturday. Yesterday and today and probably the next couple of days, I'm hurting for it. My thighs and butt are killing me, but that's good. Pain is gain, right?

I did watch Spiderman 3 this weekend. To me, it was not quite as good a the first one, but it was better than the second one. In my opinion, there were too many villians in it. The twist on Harry/The Green Goblin was cool. I kinda figured that would happen though. The fight scenes were great though.

I also watched the Derby. I was glad Street Sense won. What an incredible comeback. Never before has a horse come from 19th, second to last, to win. Watching him weave his way around 18 horses was definitely special, if you like horses. I love them. Well, everyone have a wonderful Monday.

Check out some of my links and stay healthy.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3