Google
 

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Walking

Is walking or running better for you? I've heard both sides, and I'm still not sure. Of course, you can't just tolly along when you walking to lose weight. There are certain techniques you can use to make walking better, but it seems like running would do better. That's just my opinion, but, on the other hand, sometimes when I walk a few miles as opposed to running, I feel better; so, I'm still not sure which one is better. Check out some of the links on my site. Here are a few weight loss tips.
#1: Exercise.
#2: Pump iron.
#3: Keep a diary.
#4: Stay focused on being healthy, not on becoming thin.
#5: Find out what's eating you.
#6: Get support.
#7: Watch your portions.
#8: Lose weight slowly with small changes.
#9: Slow down when eating
#10: Eat less fat, but do it wisely.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3