Google
 

Friday, May 25, 2007

Kingman Spyder MR-2



I just got a Kingman Spyder MR-2 paintball gun. It is pretty cool as you can see in the video. I just wish I had known about Ultimate Paintball before I bought it. This site has everything you need for paintball. They have good prices too. I could have saved almost 10% if I had bought mine through Ultimate Paintball. They have good packages that include the gun along with all the necessary accessories. They have free shipping on most orders and good telephone support as well. They carry all the best brands such as Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts, Dye, Halo, Empire, and Draxxus. From now on I'll be getting my paintball supplies from Ultimate Paintball.

1 comment:

Hamrash said...

Your Blog has been added to Free Ads Directory under Entertainment Blogs Free Ads For Bloggers

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3