Google
 

Monday, May 14, 2007

STILL SORE!!!

In my previous post, I mentioned me playing tennis and getting hurt. My elbow hurts and is still swollen. I wonder if I've fractured something. I can bend it, because I've finally worked it enough that it doesn't hurt too much to do that; however, like just beside the tip of the elbow and a little down, I can't stand to touch it. I don't feel anything moving around, though; so I don't think I've chipped anything. It has kept me out of the gym since last Wensday, and I'm not feeling too great.

I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I didn't have time to wish you all a Happy Mohter's day Friday, but ya'll deserve it. I can't imagine putting up with everything you guys do. It takes a special person. Have a wonderful monday.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3