Google
 

Monday, May 21, 2007

Beach Trip

A buddy of mine and I went to Charleston, SC this past weekend. We got there Friday, and Saturday we went to Folly Beach. We stayed there literally all day. It was the longest I'd ever stayed at the beach. I know for some of you, that's nothing, but I usually just stay like three or four hrs. I haven't been to the gym since last tuesday, but I promise you that walking downtown Charleston and on the beach, plus swimming and fighting the waves, made up for not going to the gym. I betcha we walked 800 miles and burnt a couple million calories. By 7:00 pm Saturday, I could't walk, because my feet hurt so bad. I had little cuts all on the bottom of them. My right hill was bleeding, but we had a blast. Then Sunday, we parked downtown on Market Street, ate lunch, and then walked to the aquarium. Now I'm not sure exactly how far of a walk that was, but it was further that we anticipated. We had a good time though.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3