Google
 

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Pet peeves

Today I'm just going to rant a little about things that really bother me.

1. I'm 5'7", 150 lbs; so I'm not intimidatingto anyone, but I'm in great shape. One thing that really bugs me is these guys who believe they're God's gift to women, and it's other's duty to cater to them at the gem. If I'm in a certain area at the gem, have patients until I'm finished; don't rush me. I hate when one of the conceded jerks walks over with his chest out and head in the clouds and says, "I need to get in a couple of sets; how many more you got?" Here's an idea; when you don't see me in this area and my towel and phone are gone, I'm done. Either you can work in with me or bug off; and, by the way, you're not all that.

2. This is not exclusively for young girls, but where I work out, it is mostly young girls. If you need to chat with you girlfriend for 1/2 hr on your new cell about how you think John Doe should treat you, the leg machine is not the place to do it. I'm not saying that applies to anyone who reads this.

3. If you have a workout regime that works for you, that's wonderful; however, don't try to tell me how everything I'm doing won't work, that's just stupid.

4. Lastly, if you've just finished a cardio exercise, and your on the nautilus machines, wipe your sweat off the machines with the sanitation wipes when your done. No one wants your germs.

Sorry for the ranting. Everyone have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

i i eee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i i eee said...

I hear ya on number 3. Very annoying. I like hearing people's opinions, but it can be irritating when they want to boss you around.

cranky said...

LOL - I know the feeling. I actually ask people to wipe down the machine if they don't! And I have had men come over and say to me "Can I just push in and do a quick set?" while I'm in the middle of doing some weights!!!No lie! I always look at them and say "No sorry. I won't be long though. Why don't you come back?"

One bloke pushed it one day "Awww come on, I'll be quick!" and I said "F*** off mate." He didn't know where to look!!!

Sally JPA said...

They should cover all that in the intro to the gym they do when people join.

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3