Google
 

Monday, February 12, 2007

Nothing really

I've been sick with a sinus infection over a week now. The weather has been so unpredictable lately--freezing in the morning, hot by the evening. I can't get back to 100%; so I haven't been to the gem in a week. Hopefully I'll get there this evening. I'm trying to get back into my routine. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow.

Did you guys watch the Grammies last night? Was that a display of political influence or what. I mean, I have no problem with the Dixie Chick--I don't agree with all their politics, but there were so many other songs and albums better than theirs. So many artist had much more success last year. We all know that the ones in charge of the awards are against Bush and the war, but come on. That is just my opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own, of course.

I don't particularly like Justin Timberlake, but he really impressed me with his song last night. I didn't realize he could play the piano like that. I really enjoyed the whole show last night. It was one of the better ones to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No, it was all about Shakira! She is amazing..I wish I could move like that woman, she is mesmorizing! My goal is to have a stomach somewhere close to that! JT is cool..he's cute..but actually Mary J. really can't be topped.

Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks for responding on my blog.
I didn't whatch the awards, don't whatch basic cable. I do whatch cooking and fitness clips online and do net flix.

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3