Google
 

Friday, February 2, 2007

Bad Day

Our computers at work have been down for the past day an a half now. It's at a critical time of the month, and computers go down. Just my luck!! Bellsouth says everything's ok, and the company we use for our programing say everything's ok; well, I'm not a computer wizard, but I all the evidence points to there IS something NOT ok. Don't you hate when somethings not working, but it's no ones fault. This misfortune did allow me to leave work early yesterday and spend a lot more time at the gem. I had a great workout. My arms and legs hurt this morning though.

So, is everyone ready for a great superbowl. I have the Colts, but I believe the Bears stand a chance of pulling off an upset. If your not a football fan, you can still enjoy the food and fun, right? Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe.

2 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I just read your "pet peeves" list - it was great. I totally agree about wiping off the machines at the gym - it makes me sooo mad when people walk away from sweaty machines. Inconsiderate! And not to mention, gross!

lovelines said...

No problem! And hey, at least you got in the workout right? Hope you worked off some of that stress from work ;)

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3