Google
 

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Web Hosting

I have been doing some research on web hosting and come across a great site by Kaushal Sheth. It has a great post about the Best Web Hosting Company. They have done the research for you and have found that the best web hosting companies in their opinion are Host Monster, Host Gator, and Yahoo Host. They use Host Monster and have had no problem with it. They say that the price is reasonable, has good technical support, and rarely goes down. They give lots of good information about hosting and other web development information along with themes and templates to use with your own websites. I have been thinking about redesigning this site and their custom blogger templates look pretty good. So I might have to use one when I get ready to give Weight Master a facelift. I definitely suggest everyone check out Kaushalsheth.com.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3