Google
 

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I found the perfect exercise...

If you do not like running, walking, or riding a bike, try roller skating. This exercise is both a great cardio workout, and it also tests your balance. You can also buy a skateboard, or since it is almost summer, buy you a surf board. I just happen to like inline skating. I remember the first time I learned how to rollerblade. I fell so hard that I was shocked I didn't break something; however, now that I've mastered the art, I love it. It really is a thorough workout. The key is to find the ones that you are comfortable with. If you get the wrong pair, they will absolutely kill your feet. If you do decide to check this exercise out, visit modernskate.com and check out the K2 inline skates.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3