Google
 

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Farming...

I am not sure if I have ever mentioned it, but I grew up farming. My grandfather had a farm, and throughout my middle and high school and college years, I worked with him. I was probably in my best physical shape back then. Think about, if I was not hoeing the garden, I was putting up fence. Believe it or not, driving the tractors we had wasn't a cake walk either. Now we worked hard; we didn't have the tractors with the AC and radio. We had a couple of fords, hoes, and our hands. We could eat huge - and I do mean huge - meals three times a day and still loose weight. Anyway, if you enjoy farming, and I actually do, visit http://blog.alextiller.com. Alex Tiller obviously knows a lot about agriculture. You should really visit this blog. It is a great read. Also, get off you lazy behinds, get outside, grow something, and you will loose weight. I promise.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3