Google
 

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Vacation Planning

I know you guys remember me posting about my dream vacation to Australia. Well, I have found another good travel website to help me daydream and plan my dream vacation. The website is called realtravel.com. What is unique about it is that it is powered by real people like you and me that travel alot. They let ordinary folks blog about their travel experiences and collect them all in one place to help others to have the perfect trip. They have a free trip planner where you can create a trip plan with personalized itineraries, maps, guides, blogs, reviews and more. You can add any number of destinations to your itinerary and see each one on a dynamic route map. Then for each stop you can get travel guide information and insights from the real travelers who have been there before. They also have very detailed travel guides with everything you need to know to plan a trip. The guides include information such as things to do and see, when to go, how to get there, suggested itineraries, where to eat, where to stay, and beautiful pictures all by regular folks who have taken the trip before. The site also has a tool that will search multiple sites for the best rates on flights, hotels, rental cars, and travel packages. What I really like about the site is I can search for practically any destination and then read about other people's trips there. I can find out what they liked best and least about that destination. I can read about where they stayed and ate, and what they wished they had done differently on their trip. All this inside information can make your trip that much more enjoyable. I have already read up on the Australia section of realtravel.com and will continue to do so as I dream about my perfect vacation there.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3