Google
 

Monday, December 8, 2008

Vinyl Shutters

My cousin and her husband are building a new house. They have it for the most part dried in. It has hardie plank siding colored with a natural wood stain. The shingles are a good grade and have a greenish tint to them. They are trying to decide on what type of vinyl shutters to use. I found Larson's ExteriorShutterSource online. They offer premium quality wood, composite, and vinyl shutters in a variety of colors, sizes, and styles. The website is very user friendly, and you can order online and get free shipping so you are just as well off ordering online as going to your local building supply store. I am going to suggest my cousin take a look at this site. If I were her, I would go with the dura-vinyl framed board-n-batten style shutter in a pine green color. I think this style shutter would like good with their siding and shingles. If you are building a new home, I suggest you check out Larson's ExteriorShutterSource for all your vinyl shutters needs.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3