Google
 

Monday, October 20, 2008

Saving money...

You do not have to be an economical genous to realize that our economy is struggling. In order to enjoy a day at the Sanford Stadium, as I mentioned in the previous article, I have to find extra things to do for a little extra money. I also have found other ways to save a dollar. I have started bargain shopping. Before, the prices of different commodities did not mean all that much; however, now, I find myself calling around to find out which place is cheaper. My wife and I make sure we check with each other to see if either of us need anything from a particular store in order to cut down on trips and save gas. I am, however, enjoying the fact that gas prices are coming down. I just hope people do not increase the demand. OPEC will undoubtly cut supplies next month.

My wife wears contacts, but at night, and sometimes on the weekend, she wears glasses. If you do not know, these things are not cheap, and I am talking about both contacts and glasses. We have found a great site to find good quality yet cheap eyeglasses. Zennioptical.com offers a variety of different eyeglasses with different shapes, colors and sizes. Keep in mind that I am not talking about just any reading glasses, but I am talking about stylish prescription glasses. Believe it or not, you can find good glasses for as low as $8. If you are an average American citizen as I, you need to cut cost as much as you can; so if you wear glasses Zenioptical.com is worth checking out.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3