Google
 

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Example

Please don't take what I'm about to say as being mean. I have a huge problem with parents who allow their child to eat all day and exercise none. I was recently around this. I bet this 14 yr. old weight 230lbs, and the parents were ok with it. The child is only 5'7". Now I do realize there are medical problem that can cause this, but when the parents just allow their child to hurt themselves like this, I have a problem with it. There are so many problems that are a direct result of obescity. It's, in my opinion negligence on the parents fault. The parents should set an example for their child.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more.
And it does upset me as well.

I guess the parents are just used to eating...and eating... and eating...

Anonymous said...

I hear you.
it's DIFFICULT to lead by example but it's the only thing/method that will work.

truly.

MizFit

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3