Google
 

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Anything goes...

As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I've got my horses back. I love them, but they eat like crazy. The good thing about them though is I get to do what I love to do how I love to do it. I can exercise while horseback riding.

You know the great thing about blogging is that you can write about anything and everything you want to. I recently read a blog, Nishas world of interests, that I really enjoyed. This blog had articles about baby health to celebrity gossip. It has some good reads. This blog has something for everyone.

1 comment:

Madison Mancinelli said...

Hey! Nice blog!! Good health and fitness have been my life style forever!! Drop by my blog for a visit!! http://www.pennywisedollarshort.blogspot.com

Lets trade some clicks!

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3