Google
 

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Education

I have been thinking about furthering my education to help with my career. To be successful in today's business environment, education is key. I already have my bachelor's degree but research has showed that those with a master's degree will earn on average up to 170% more per year. Career-Education.net has information about various certificate and degree programs, both traditional and online, to help further one's career education. They have information about the fields of medical, education, technology, design, business, culinary, and legal. I am definitely interested in getting my master's degree online. From the data listed on this site, I am going to request information from the University of Phoenix Online, DeVry University Online, and South University. So whether your interest or career choice is a five star chef, a computer programmer, or an ultrasound tech you should check out the site for information about furthering your career with an education program that fits your needs.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3