Google
 

Friday, January 4, 2008

Vision Bedding

How much time do you spend in the bedroom? I try to get seven to eight hours of sleep every night. Now, I do not always get that much, especially during bowl week, but it is healthy to get at least close to that. Now, as I am sure you can tell, I am a guy, so interior designing is not on my list of top priorities, but I do like my house neat and clean. Just like most people, I am more relaxed in an environment that I am comfortable with and enjoy.

I recently saw this site, Custom Bedding, that's very cool. This site uses the most up to date technology to turn your digital pictures into blankets, throws, and bedspreads. Custom Bedding is their specialty. You can save and pass down your memories on a blanket. That is pretty cool, uh? I think so. I just wish I had discovered this site before Christmas.

Now I know you're thinking, "what does this have to do with health?" Anything you can do to help relax yourself or to be happier is healthy. That is a fact. Just check out the site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some years ago… maybe 6 years even… I booked a company by the name or “Smorty” to help me with my website (visionbedding.com) search engine rankings. They did this by hiring bloggers like you, to write articles about my site.

All went well for some time… till Google decided this practice was bad, and my site got hit with a bad links penalty.

I would be most grateful if you could either remove the link from your site to
mine which appears here ( http://weight-master.blogspot.com/2008/01/vision-bedding.html
) or at the very least, make it a rel=”nofollow” link which will let Google know it’s a sponsored link.

Either way, if you could let me know the outcome that would be super.

Thanks in advance
Justin Poile
VisionBedding.com

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3