Google
 

Monday, January 30, 2012

Sun Spots

As we age, one of the things most adults experience is sun spots. Sun spots are those dark spots on your skin that can look like small circles or even larger blotches. Some people call these age spots or liver spots, but they are actually caused by overexposure to the sun. As we age, our skin is subjected to more and more sun damage. Our skin has what is called melanin pigment which absorbs sunlight and helps naturally protect our skin from UV rays. Melanin is what causes our skin to darken or tan when exposed to the sun. However as we age, our skin's natural ability to fend off UV rays from the sun begins to deteriorate, and sun-damaged skin produces abnormal amounts of melanin resulting in the development of age spots.



Luminaze is a sun spot remover that is clinically proven to work better and faster than the leading prescription ingredient. Luminaze works by using an enzyme that targets melanin, the cause of sun spots, and breaks it down. Because the enzyme targets only melanin, it is safe, does not harm any other part of your skin, and promotes an overall even skin tone by only targeting the excess pigmentation.


I started using Luminaze about a month ago. I have several dark spots on my hands and one on my cheek. I use the two step lotion twice a day after washing. It is very gentle, does not dry out my skin, and feels rather clean when applying to my skin. After about seven days it seemed that I could tell the dark spots on my hands were becoming slightly lighter. Now after thirty days, the dark spots are noticeably lighter. The spots are not completely gone away. However, the one on my cheek does not stand out near as much as it did, and my face has a much more even skin tone. The sun spots that I have are much lighter than they used to be, and I am very pleased with the results I have experienced with the use of Luminaze. I suggest you give it a try if you are experiencing problems with sun spots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each event may absolutely need different styles out of music and recipes.

Then human beings are transformed faraway from instruments to musicians, mystic musicians.


Feel free to visit my web blog; candida

 
ss_blog_claim=51ab54e6da4e6705370670cdeef8e8a3